State Flag: California
California

Favorite Car: 1990 300ZX TT
$lang[memberisoff]

Mood: Always Confused

lol.gif posted on 12/17/2007 at 01:32
Attended a SDZ32 Club Meeting

:wavey: Everyone,

I'm a bit late in posting this, but on Dec 12, 2007, I attended a SDZ32 (San Diego Z32) Club meeting in San Diego.

They hold their meetings at the Mirimar Speed Circuit (go-cart track). Mirimar Speed Circuit allows them to use their conference room, complete with an overhead projector.

I was the guest of Charles and Anna Park of Powertrix. I was warmly greeted by the 34 or so members that attended. There were 22 Z cars in the parking lot.

It was nice to attend a meeting where everyone was inside out of the cold and the Speed Circuit had a snack bar with all the typical foods available. Of course, there was cart racing available too. :yelclap:

I suck at remembering names, but one of the club members displayed a video and slide show of Empire Z's 1st Annual Car Show. It was nicely done.

This meeting also had a prize table of over $1000.00 worth of car care products and other Z goodies. The prizes were awarded by raffle which involved you acquiring points (tickets) for various reasons:
- You drove a Z to the meeting
- You owned more than one Z
- You participated in cart racing
- We all took a 21 question Z32 Trivia test. You were awarded tickets on the number of questions you got correct.

Then, each item from the prize table was raffled off. You won by placing as many of your tickets as you wanted into the box. Whoever's ticket was drawn won the prize. If you didn't want a particular prize, you didn't deposit any of your tickets, if you really wanted a particular prize, you deposited a lot of your tickets. I accumulated 22 tickets, but was only able to win one prize - a nice Nissan belt buckle.

All in all, it was great fun and I enjoyed meeting many Z owners. They are the same everywhere - NICE. :tumble:

I only took a few photos, but you can see them in the Photo Gallery - >>Click Here<<

:wizard:
Jerry

If you care about such things. . . My....
| Web-2 | Web-3 | 90-300ZXTT | 90-300ZX2+2 |
http://www.empirez.com/forum/images/sigjmallard.jpg
Visit user's homepage

Go To Top

Maintained by:
Jerry Mallard © 2005 to Present