Memberbbugarin2 Male
Empire Z

State Flag: California
California

Favorite Car: 1990 Cherry Red TT
$lang[memberisoff]

[*] posted on 12/11/2006 at 11:40
December 7, 2006 Club Meeting Minutes

Our December meet was very quiet and cold. We had a small turnout of 12 members. 7 Z's and 5 other members that came in their daily drivers. Quite a few of us are having problems with our rides so the meet looked a lot worse than it really was.

Not much to talk about except that we are still on track for our Avocado run in February. I am also waiting confirmation from SpecialtyZ to see if they can make it out to our February meeting. Hopefully they can make it. I will let everyone know by January's meet.

We also talked about election time for the club in March. Any member can be nominated to become an officer. All you have to do is announce that you want to run and we will include you in the ballot. At this time, we know for sure that we will have a Vice President's opening as Rick is stepping down. This is a great opportunity for someone to help mold the club for the future. I personally would like to see a representative from the 350Z crowd to ensure we are covering all members interests.

If anyone has any questions, please send me an email at gerry@empirez.com

Have a great holiday. Take care and be safe.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/bbugarin2/P1010073a.jpg

Go To Top

Maintained by:
Jerry Mallard © 2005 to Present