Empire Z

Ron Lee memorial drive and bbq
ez73 - 3/5/2006 at 14:25

Jerry Peterson has invited all empire z members to go to his annual drive/bbq at his condo in Palm Spgs. Me and my wife and bryan went last year, great drive and good time. This year its on sat. 3/18/06. All the clubs are meeting at Wal mart pkg lot on hwy 111in Temecula at 10:00 am. They will caravan down to P.S. If you want to drive straight down bbq starts at noon. bring a side dish ie.salad,hot dish beans,chips/dip desert and youn own wine and beer, they have pop,water. If you need more explixit instructions send me an email at rfunkprime@aol.com or call 909-882-5235 .Talked to a lot of the members on thur, and quite a few said they were going richard funk aka ez73 (nickname dick)

bbugarin2 - 3/6/2006 at 13:47

Please let me know if it is OK to post this on 300zxclub.com. I'm afraid a bunch of non members showing up claiming to be part of Empirez and potentially screwing this up for us.

ez73 - 3/7/2006 at 05:56

Gerry I think I would hold off on posting on 300zx website Jerry specifically invited empire z club members. I,m sure he posted on inland valleys and group z web sites, they are clubs, 300xz is not. Dick

bbugarin2 - 3/8/2006 at 13:42

Quote:
Originally posted by ez73
Gerry I think I would hold off on posting on 300zx website Jerry specifically invited empire z club members. I,m sure he posted on inland valleys and group z web sites, they are clubs, 300xz is not. Dick

I agree, I won't post it there. While we do have a special forum for just EmpireZ within 300zxclub, I'm afraid others will take it as an open invitiation.

Spyder Z 15 - 3/8/2006 at 22:33

Everyone wanders in there just like I wander into LAZ32 or BAYZA or Tennessee. :cool::bandit:

ez73 - 3/13/2006 at 07:55

As of today i,m not sure how many people are going to Palm Spgs. on sat. If enough people are interested we could meet at Denneys at 9:00 and caravan down the 15 to Temecula. I am going for sure let me know what you want to do. Dick Funk

bbugarin2 - 3/13/2006 at 11:00

Dick,
You should email everyone in the club directly. Use the list of emails I sent you a few days ago. I really want to go but I have some pavers that I need to install in the back yard. I planned to install them this past weekend but the cold/rain was unforgiving.