Empire Z

New ticket traffic light intersection in S.B.!!!
ChazZ - 10/17/2005 at 00:38

Guys,
I was at the intersection of Waterman and Hospitality Lane in San Bernardino and saw quite a few cameras/sensors on every light post. Well the light changed, a car was out in the intersection, and then a flash from a camera happened. Apparently getting the license plate number.

Anyway, I just thought I'd pass it on. Watch out for this intersection :D

http://empirez.com/chuck/servalence/mapimage3.gif

Spyder Z 15 - 10/17/2005 at 07:49

bah. Who needs license plates? Don't they have a new thing that goes over the plate that you can still visually see it, but can't take a pic of it?

bbugarin2 - 10/17/2005 at 11:39

Quote:
Originally posted by Spyder Z 15
bah. Who needs license plates? Don't they have a new thing that goes over the plate that you can still visually see it, but can't take a pic of it?

Yup. Phantomplate.com. You can also spray it with Photoblocker. Many states have already banned them but don't think we have yet.

Spyder Z 15 - 10/17/2005 at 12:08

Let's start a group buy. That'd make a great stocking stuffer.
:merry_xmas_rsvd:

jmallard - 12/2/2005 at 18:48

Sorry for late reply.

Good info to know about the camera at that intersection. Fortunately, I don't visit that area very much.

As for the "photoblockers", not sure I'd want to trust one of them to work unless they have a guarantee that they will pay your ticket.

Heard a joke about this subject:

Quote:
Guy runs a red light and gets caught with a ticket traffic light.

He gets mailed a copy of the photo showing his car running the light and a notice from the police stating that he has to pay a $100.00 fine.

So, he sends back a photo of a $100.00 bill. :tumble:

The police send back a photo of a pair of handcuffs. . .:unsure:

He paid the fine.

Spyder Z 15 - 12/3/2005 at 16:46

Quote:
Originally posted by jmallard
Sorry for late reply.

Good info to know about the camera at that intersection. Fortunately, I don't visit that area very much.

As for the "photoblockers", not sure I'd want to trust one of them to work unless they have a guarantee that they will pay your ticket.

Heard a joke about this subject:

Quote:
Guy runs a red light and gets caught with a ticket traffic light.

He gets mailed a copy of the photo showing his car running the light and a notice from the police stating that he has to pay a $100.00 fine.

So, he sends back a photo of a $100.00 bill. :tumble:

The police send back a photo of a pair of handcuffs. . .:unsure:

He paid the fine.

Or what about the true story of a guy gets his pic taken running a red light. Pic gets sent to his house. Wife says he was out of town. Looks at pic and husband is in the car with his mistress. Divorced.

:tumble: What a tard. That's the reason why they block out the interior of the vehicle in those pics.