Empire Z
Go To Bottom
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
[Total Views: 4519 | Total Replies: 2 | Thread Id: 621]
Author: Subject: Welcome Banone - Z4DAG - ROBERT & homesqueeze661 !!
$lang[memberisoff]
Super Administratorjmallard
[Admin]

State Flag: California
California

Favorite Car: 1990 300ZX TT
$lang[memberisoff]

Mood: Always Confused

bouncing.gif posted on 12/11/2008 at 20:38
Welcome Banone - Z4DAG - ROBERT & homesqueeze661 !!

:welcome: Banone - Z4DAG - ROBERT & homesqueeze661 !!

Always a pleasure to welcome new members here.

Just wanted you guys to know. Your real name and telephone number are only visible to members and admins and only when viewing your profile.

Your real name and telephone number are never visible to guests, nor is your e-mail address itself. If someone wants to send you an e-mail, a form is presented by the forum software to send the e-mail to you.

You can change these choices in Control Panel / Options, if you like.

Enjoy your visits to the Forums.

:wizard:
Jerry

If you care about such things. . . My....
| Web-2 | Web-3 | 90-300ZXTT | 90-300ZX2+2 |
http://www.empirez.com/forum/images/sigjmallard.jpg
Visit user's homepage
$lang[memberisoff]
Memberhomesqueeze661 Male

California

Favorite Car: 1991 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo
$lang[memberisoff]

Mood: Chillin

[*] posted on 12/12/2008 at 15:31

Thank you. And I also was wondering about joining the car club. What requirements are there if any? I just bought a 1991 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo and I am looking into many different sponsors and noticed you list sponsors like Hooters and Nissan and stuff but do they require you to put thier decals on your car or how does that work? And if I join to I have to go to the meets? I dont live close enough to attend regularly. I thought Id just go to a couple a year and then make sure to be at the Corona car show,like the one that just past last month, that annually right? And then the mountain one, things I seen online about your club. Anyhow, if you can give me more info on it.
Thanks
$lang[memberisoff]
Super Administratorjmallard
[Admin]

California

Favorite Car: 1990 300ZX TT
$lang[memberisoff]

Mood: Always Confused

[*] posted on 12/20/2008 at 10:49

Don,

Sorry for my late reply.

The only requirement to join our Z club is to complete the application and pay the dues. You should also own a "Z" car or are contemplating buying one.

No, our sponsors so not require the use of any company decals or anything like that. As an Empire Z member, you just enjoy the discounts offered by our sponsors.

No, you do not have to attend the club meetings, it is nice if you can make a meeting here and there but we understand some of our members have a long distance to drive.

We have three cruises per year, an annual BBQ and annual Car Show. As a paid member, you will enjoy a free meal at each of those events.

Dues are $35.00 per year, due in March. Dues are $17.50 from September through February.

You can complete the on-line application here. Mail the completed application with your check or money order to the address at the bottom of the application or you can bring the application to the next club meeting on Jan 1, 2008.

Hope to meet you soon!

:wizard:
Jerry

If you care about such things. . . My....
| Web-2 | Web-3 | 90-300ZXTT | 90-300ZX2+2 |
http://www.empirez.com/forum/images/sigjmallard.jpg
Visit user's homepage

Go To Top

Maintained by:
Jerry Mallard © 2005 to Present