Empire Z
Go To Bottom
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
[Total Views: 3910 | Total Replies: 1 | Thread Id: 1116]
Author: Subject: anyone know of a shop for MyISAM rebuild?
$lang[memberisoff]
Memberbell909

State Flag: California
California

Favorite Car: 2003 350Z
$lang[memberisoff]

[*] posted on 4/4/2015 at 13:06
anyone know of a shop for MyISAM rebuild?

here's my situation, I purhased a 2003 350z, has just over 100k miles on it. Everything on this car looked amazing but it was making a slight ticking sound on start up, the person I got it from informed me the timing chain tensioners are worn and need to be replaced. not knowing about the vq MyISAMs at all, I decided to take his word on it, well it turned out that in 3 days that slight ticking turned into a loud nocking, along with smoke, and the car feels like it's barely able to move. I had it looked at by nissan, and they told me that the piston rings are bad and the MyISAM needs to be replaced. so I my new pride and joy and have been saving money while paying for rental cars to drive back and forth from work. well I was planning on my tax refund helping me out to get this job done, but turns out it's going to set me back almost to square one again.

so my question is, since I don't have credit, I can't get a personal loan, but does anyone know of any shops that possibly offer in house financing or payment plans that would allow me to instead of paying almost 100 a week for a rental, would let me put that money towards repaying the shop, just tired of wasting money to see my z sit in the driveway for another 2-3 months
$lang[memberisoff]
Super Administratorjmallard
[Admin]

State Flag: California
California

Favorite Car: 1990 300ZX TT
$lang[memberisoff]

Mood: Always Confused

[*] posted on 4/29/2015 at 10:19

Sorry for the late reply.

Don't know of a shop specifically that will do what you ask, but click on the link below for a list of Z repair and parts shops.

http://www.empirez.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=474

Jerry

If you care about such things. . . My....
| Web-2 | Web-3 | 90-300ZXTT | 90-300ZX2+2 |
http://www.empirez.com/forum/images/sigjmallard.jpg
Visit user's homepage

Go To Top

Maintained by:
Jerry Mallard © 2005 to Present