Empire Z

Tire Sizes...
300zdrift99 - 8/28/2006 at 21:55

Okay so I'm looking for options on tires and such for my ADVAN's...

I was talking to a co-worker at work today and I was asking about tire sizes/width's, etc. since that stuff owns me... my wheels are 17x7.5 in the front and 17x8 in the rear. He said I should go with these tire options:

225/45 in the front and 245/40 in the rear...

Keep inmind I'm going with 1.5" drop all the way around with the new springs I bought. What do you guys think? Please lend your expertise please....

:wavey: :user:

flames_z32 - 8/30/2006 at 19:20

Have you talked to wheel shops. I have a friend who's dad owns a wheel shop. If you take your car, they'll show you the options you have, with respect to your car, wheel size, and the 1.5 " drop. They also give you their two cents. If interested, they are Gomez Custom Wheels & Tires, Inc, off of Sierra Ave. and Foothill Blvd. in the city of Fontana. (909) 829-2328, gomezwheels.com. If you go, ask for Javier Junior and tell him Omar sent you!

300zdrift99 - 8/30/2006 at 19:54

Cool. Thanks. Yeah, I recently talked to a few shops... now I 'm just trying to look for the best price. I'll check out you friends dad's place and maybe give them a call. Thanks for the info...